Kent here with my first written blog post on Under Open Skies. I would like to thank Donna from Donna George Blogs for liking our blog and nominating us for this award. We are truly humbled! Blogs are nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award based on the following:
“the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.” – Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know
- I am a Minnesotan where there is lots of fresh water!
- I like cheese because it tastes GOOD especially when it is freshly shredded/oxidized. Cheddar is better.
- I enjoy eating good wholesome foods but I will occasionally eat McDonald’s.
- Two of my favorite activities are hiking and camping.
- I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany…just kidding, but we do have a lot of books.
- Our current task is to rid the house of nasty toxic chemicals found in today’s highly advertised cleaning products
- I admire Tony Robbins. I just finished his book, Money, and thought is was excellent.
- Jess and Tim’s Tiny House
- Legally Ginger
- Travel with the Slowskys
- Backpacker Lee
- Bethany Hughes
- Nomad Nurpu
- Second Ascent Blog
- Taking Our Time
- Cheery Hill
- Minnesota Prairie Roots
- The Thirsty Kitten
- Craft Beer Geek
- Consider the Peel
- Love Joy
- The Ginger Root KC
I have enjoyed reading thorough all of your blogs and hope you will accept my nomination!